His three years of prosecutorial experience combined with more than 20 years of criminal defense experience has made him intimately familiar with law enforcement strategies and prosecutorial operations. He will thoroughly analyze all evidence against you to identify any weaknesses in the prosecution’s case, including:
• The circumstances of your arrest and probable cause for your stop
• All evidence brought against you
• The validity of breath, blood and field sobriety tests
• Training of the arresting and booking officers
• Whether you were provided with a prompt trial and complete discovery from the prosecution
Contact Arlington DUI lawyer David Deane immediately following your arrest for a FREE initial consultation.