About the Firm
Proven Arlington Attorney Protects Clients Accused of Crimes
Skilled advocate rated as one of Northern Virginia’s top defense lawyers
When you’re accused of criminal misconduct, how you handle your defense could affect the rest of your life. Northern Virginia jurisdictions each have their own procedures and local rules, so hiring an attorney familiar with those rules and regulations is critical to getting a good result. At David Deane Attorney at Law, PLLC in Arlington, I have more than 20 years of experience litigating criminal matters as both a prosecutor and a defense attorney. My unique background, which includes extensive trial work, gives me the ability to counter the tactics used by authorities in felony, misdemeanor and traffic proceedings, giving my clients an advantage. Whether you’ve been accused of driving while intoxicated, theft, assault or some other offense, I will aggressively protect your rights and press for a favorable result.
Responsive lawyer serves Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William counties
Allegations of criminal misconduct cannot be taken lightly and shouldn’t be placed in the hands of a novice. Throughout Northern Virginia, my firm is well known for its:
- Strong recommendations — The people I’ve served and professional colleagues familiar with my practice have praised the work I’ve done. I have been rated one of Northern Virginia’s top criminal defense lawyers several years running by both Washingtonian Magazine and Northern Virginia Magazine.
- Trustworthy advice — As someone who has prosecuted a wide range of felony and misdemeanor cases, I offer insights and find potential defenses that other attorneys miss. Whether your best option is a dismissal, an acquittal or a fair plea agreement, I’ll give you an honest, informed assessment of your situation.
- Personalized attention — Every person I represent is treated with respect and benefits from a strategy that is tailored to their circumstances and objectives. If you have a question or concern, you can count on receiving prompt, clear answers.
From start to finish, my firm makes every effort to relieve the burden on you and your family. That is why I offer free consultations, flexible payment options and appointment hours that suit your needs.
Areas of Practice
Reputable firm handles DWI cases, felonies and misdemeanors
In Alexandria, Falls Church and other area jurisdictions, my firm delivers exceptional counsel and service in legal matters pertaining to:
- Criminal defense — For all types of criminal defense cases, including those alleging theft and drug offenses, my firm is a strong advocate in court and during plea negotiations.
- DWI and traffic violations — If you’ve been cited for drunk driving or a traffic offense, I’ll thoroughly review the situation to avoid an unwarranted punishment such as a fine, license suspension or incarceration.
- Expungements — My firm advises clients on the possible expungement of criminal and juvenile law records. Virginia law can be strict on who is eligible for this relief, so it’s important to understand the criteria before you begin.
- Felonies and misdemeanors — I handle a complete range of felony and misdemeanor cases, including litigation where violence is alleged. Whether you’ve been charged with assault, domestic violence, a weapons crime or even homicide, my firm will work tirelessly to construct a formidable defense.
- Federal criminal defense — In federal criminal defense matters, I have a detailed understanding of the substantive law and procedural rules that apply to these cases.
Don’t surrender your rights without obtaining knowledgeable guidance from a qualified defense attorney. I will give you the best chance to overcome your problem and achieve a positive resolution.
Contact a respected Virginia criminal defense lawyer for a free consultation
David Deane Attorney at Law, PLLC represents Northern Virginia clients in a complete range of criminal defense matters. Please call 703-879-4204 or contact me online
to arrange a free initial consultation. My office is in Arlington.